Privacy and Policy
• Our Quotations are based on lead time, coach size, the most direct routes (*unless specified by the hirer and agreed by Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel.) and the information provided by the hirer.
• All of our quotations are subject to availability and no quotation is confirmed until a we have a full itinerary. Please note, van hire maidenhead Corporate Travel reserves the right to apply any fuel levy surcharges that may apply to the hire or period of hire covered by the initial quotation.
• The quotation price does not include charges for tolls, city permits, ferry transfer charges, Driver facility charges (meals and accommodation) on tours more than one day (*refer condition 10) and any other applicable charges.
• Hire on bank holiday and public holidays will have additional charges and any cancellations of hire on the bank holiday and public holiday are non-refundable under any circumstances.
• Please note that in case of change of pick up/ drop off time or address, number of passengers resulting in change of coach, change of dates- additional charges are applicable or an entirely new quotation will be applicable.
• Please note that these changes are subject to availability and must be done at least 72 hours prior to the hire.
2: Use of Vehicle
• The use of vehicle is at the discretion of van hire maidenhead. The hirer cannot assume use of the vehicle between outward and return journey, nor to remain at destination for hirers use unless previously agreed with the company.
• Any additional journeys not agreed prior to hire may not be carried out, and if they do there will be additional charges, that will need to be paid prior to the journeys taking place.
3: Reservations and Payments
• A non refundable deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking and a full pre-payment is required 14 days before the beginning of the hire, unless the hirer is on credit terms with Coach Hire in heathrow. Please note that the hire is not confirmed if full prepayment is not received as stated above.
• Any deposits and balances must be paid within the agreed time, unless van hire maidenhead have agreed to extend the final payment date.
• Payments can be made cheque, credit card, and bank transfer. Please note, payments by bank transfers are applicable for hires commencing at least 12 working days of UK Banks. Payment by credit card incurs a 3.5% surcharge, debit card is a £1.50 charge, also please note we do not accept payment by AMEXcard.
• In the event of any emergency, or of any action by the hirer to vary the agreed conditions, the company may, by returning all monies paid and without further or other liability cancel the contract.
• Cancellations: >>>Cancellations by the Hirer. >>>Any cancellations must be informed in writing, fax or email (within the working hours Monday to Friday between 9 AM to 6 PM).